Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Piece of Mail Art



Here is an image of a piece that I created for a friend. I had so much fun making this and hope that I will find time to make several more after this weekend is over. Unfortunately I have some prior commitments that I must contend with, but after Saturday I should be able to focus again on making art and mail art.






Of course this piece is really just a little collage. I have not added anything original to the piece itself, but it is fun and personal all the same. Unfortunately I was not able to just slap a stamp on it to send it out of concern for the plexi element. But... oh well. I am really liking the addition of plexiglas to an artwork and think I will try to incorporate more of this material into larger works as well as use it for small jewelry pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment